Coming to northern Israel during Pesach?? We have a great kosher apartment, just now purchased and getting it ready for Pesach, 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, full kitchen, salon, mirpeset with gorgeous views of the Kineret and Golan, perfect neighborhood with lots of synagogues, and an incredibly easy walk to the beaches, Kineret restaurants and boats, and city center. Contact us now for more information. email@example.com
Northern Israel has some of the most amazing vistas in all of Israel. We have the mountains of the Golan and Galil, Hula Valley, the stunning coastlines of Akko and Rosh Hanikra, breathtaking sunsets over the waters of the Mediterranean, and two Holy Cities: Tveria and Tzfat (or Tiberias and Safed).
Summer is a great time to head north with all the family and there is no better place to set up your home base for all your northern Israel exploring than the holy city of Tveria, where you can swim in the healing waters of the Kineret (Sea of Galilee) or dip in the 70+ minerals of the ancient Hamat Tveria Hot Springs, or enjoy one of the many boat rides available day and night, or dine on delicious kosher, gourmet food along the famous pedestrian walkway, or explore archeological sites, or take the kids to the super waterslide park, and of course, visit the keverot of our holy Tzaddikim, such as Rambam, Rabbi Akiva, Ramchal, Rabbi Meir Ba’al HaNes, students of the Ba’al Shem Tov, and dozens of authors of the Talmud and Mishna, or just relax and take in the urban life of trendy cafes and a new, modern shopping mall. Tiveria offers something for everyone, and you can easily get from here to all the northern cities and recreational areas, by car or bus.
So book your vacation today in one of our beautiful vacation homes.
See you soon!
Here is a good article from Haaretz on the concept of renting your home vs. being a home owner. Renting is certainly a very good choice for olim who are not sure where they want to make their permanent home in the Land. The rents in Tveria are among the lowest in Israel. In addition to the listings you see here, we can offer you many other options. Your first home in Israel should be as free of hassle as possible. We will help you with the lease, intervene with landlords, and help you to make your transition as smooth as possible, with much joy and success. Contact us right away: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to avoid scams when booking Your Tiberias Vacation Apartment
You are on your way to Israel with nothing but thoughts of the upcoming simcha, chag or vacation time in the Holy Land floating in your mind. You have packed everything you need and have lined up the perfect Tiberias vacation flat in advance. You arrive, tired but happy and looking forward to the excitement ahead. The cab, shuttle or rental car brings you to your destination—your home-away-from-home—and…no one is there, the door is locked and no one has a key, no one answers the phone, you rented a 3 bedroom apartment and you are staring into a studio, or worse…the apartment you rented does not even exist. You have been scammed.
Sadly, this is not an exaggeration. As more and more travelers conduct all of their vacation logistics business on line, scammers have become more aggressive and sophisticated in identifying and luring new “customers.” Vacationers traveling to a different country are especially vulnerable, as they cannot inspect the property before arrival and are relying solely on the information provided to them by the contact person handling the vacation property. But, your Israel vacation rental experience does not have to be like this. It can be the dream you envisioned with just some smart advance work.
- When booking your Tiberias vacation apartment, visit established vacation rental websites, such as Isralet, AtIsrael, Vacation Home Rentals, or companies specializing in Jerusalem vacation rentals. Be wary of Craigslist and other informal advertising sites. Don’t trust a website’s claim that it controls scams because it is not possible. You must do your own due diligence.
- Ask for the address of the property and look it up on GoogleMaps.
- Check out the owner or property manager on the internet; use the social media networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter. Scammers sometimes digitally “steal” legitimate vacation properties, and post them as their own so if there is no web presence for the advertiser, avoid them, unless you are able to preview the property or send a friend to preview it for you.
- Demand a phone number and speak to the owner or property manager. Do not trust an advertiser, owner or property manager who insists on communicating only via email. If possible, ask for a Skype connection, and this way at least you can see who you are dealing with. Scammers limit communication to the barest minimum and often are using phony email accounts.
- It is normal to pre-pay a deposit. This lets the property owner know you are serious about the booking. But, do not be lured into paying the entire rental amount in advance. When booking your Tiberias vacation apartment, you should expect to pay a deposit equal to the amount of one night’s stay, and the balance upon arrival in cash or credit card. If you change your mind, you will most likely lose the deposit, unless you make different arrangements with the owner or property manager.
- Since you are booking a vacation property and not a hotel, it is also standard procedure to pay a security deposit against any damage that you cause. You should never send this in advance of your arrival, and once you have arrived, it should be paid only by personal check or credit card.
- When booking your Tiberias vacation flat, DO NOT send money via Western Union or bank wire transfer. Almost every apartment owner or property manager accepts credit cards or payment via PayPal.
- If at all possible, try to send a family member or friend who lives in Israel to check out your Tiberias vacation home on your behalf.
- The old adage—“if it sounds too good to be true” is still valid. If you are being offered a palace for the rate of a standard studio, run away!
10. Trust your instincts—if you feel uneasy, look for a different vacation rental property.
These are just a few tips to help make your next Israel vacation rental experience the highlight of your life rather than the biggest disappointment.
Tveria is the best place for vacation–it is never cold! Well, okay, we do have a week or two, here and there, of winter rains and chilly temperatures, and the nights require a heavy blanket and maybe jacket if you are out and about, but nothing like the freezing weather I am seeing from news reports around the world. Even compared to other cities in Israel, Tveria is a winter-time paradise, a place to come for your much needed winter warm-up and respite from the winds, snow, ice storms, etc. Additionally, if you have been here in the summer, you know how crowded it can be. Winter-time is perfect–less crowds, no traffic jams, no waiting for a table at your favorite restaurant, and yet at the same time, everything is open–the marina, waterfront restaurants, lazer light show, new shopping mall, the famous pedestrian mall on Rehov HaGalil, archaeological digs, and more. Hop in your car, or better yet, let Egged take you to the Golan, Tzfat, Mt. Hermon, the Hula Valley, Rosh Pina, Bet She’an– all easily accessible and perfect for day trips from your vacation rental in Tiberias.
Israel real estate home and investments offers gorgeous vacation rentals–vacation apartments (or flats), vacation homes, studio apartments, all furnished with the amenities that you need for a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Visit our Vacation and Rentals page, and then contact us to book your next vacation to Tveria (Tiberias), the Holy city on the shores of the Kinneret (Sea of Galilee). See you soon!
Enjoy this beautifully upgraded and fully furnished rental home across from the swimming beaches of the Kinneret (Sea of Galilee). The apartment is new, on the 6th floor of a modern building, within walking distance of everything. A short 5 minute stroll will bring you to the city center, marina, waterfront restaurants, shopping centers, banks, and public transportation. There are several synagogues within 3-5 minutes. Within a 10 minute walk, you can be in the brand new shopping mall of Tveria. The location is outstanding!
The building has several elevators, including a Shabbat elevator, exercise room, rooftop swimming pool (under renovation), a large lobby that can be used for simchas, meetings, etc., and a safe room on every floor. There is 24-hour security, parking and many other amenities. This is one of the most popular buildings in Tveria.
Rental price is 1,800 nis per month, plus building maintenance fee, arnona (city tax), and your utilities.
Apartment available in September, 2013.