Northern Israel is still the best place to buy property in Israel, and Tiberias (Tveria) is no exception. Like all of Israel, though, prices are on the rise. Private home or cottage properties can rarely be found for less than 1M shekels. New apartments begin around 860,000 nis and go to over 1M shekels. You can still find bargains. Here is the latest report on sales from the Tveria tax office. These are “sale” prices, not listing prices. Consider these levels when you are looking to buy property in Tveria, Israel.
- avg price 3 rooms second hand: 434,000
- avg price 3 rooms new: 683,000
- avg price 4 rooms second hand: 666,000
- avg price 4 rooms new: 927,000
- avg price 5 rooms second hand: 823,000
- avg price 5 rooms new: 1.12M