“Israel has amazing people. We are investing $4 billion in an amazing group of people…” Warren Buffet, CEO and Chairman, Bershire Hathaway
- Israel has a highly educated and creative workforce.
- There are more Israeli traded companies traded on NASDAQ than any other country in the world, other than the US
- Economic growth averages around 5% per year
- Israel’s venture capital industry continues to thrive even in the face of global tightening of credit due to the financial crisis
- Israel has the highest rate of research development investment as a percentage of GDP and is among the world’s leaders in numbers of patents issued
- Israel has one of the most highly educated workforces in the world
All the markets in Israel are very strong right now, R&D, telecommunications, technologies, financials, and especially real estate. This is a great time to take your money out from those disappointing accounts you have been using, and plant it here in the strongest and most stable economy in the world. You will be very happy with the move!
Northern Israel offers lots of opportunities for investment growth. Real estate prices are still very low compared to the center and coastal areas of the country. Yet, as this area of Israel begins to grow with new industries, immigrants and government initiatives, those low prices are going to climb. As with all investments, timing is everything. The best time is now.
20 dunam of currently zoned agricultural land in the beautiful area of Givat-Ada, only 7 minutes from the Mediterranean. Buy the entire parcel for NIS 5.2 million or NIS 260,000 per dunam. Also, you can purchase half a dunam for NIS 130,000. For more
Gorgeous townhouse in the peaceful moshav of Migdal, just minutes from the Kinneret (Sea of Galilee). One of a group of eight townhouses, constructed of wood and Jerusalem stone, this house will give you endless enjoyment of the Kinneret and mountains of the Galil. The house is spread out over two floors, with a garden/terrace and wooden deck. It is being sold furnished… you just have to pick up the key and move in! NIS 1,150,000 For more
A little bit of renovation and this apartment will be a great new home or investment property. It is located in a prime area of the city of Tiberias, 120 sq meters, 4 rooms, and gorgeous views of the Kinneret (Sea of Galilee). All of the downtown and waterfront amenities of the city of Tiberias are just a few minutes walk away. NIS 525,000